Constant Volume of conditioned air (CAV) is supplied to each VAV unit with variable static pressure. The VAV damper modulates in response to variable static pressure to deliver a constant air volume Vconst. to the conditioned zone by the set point value within the limits of Vmin to Vmax.
- Airflow capacities from full shut off Zone to 1500 Ips in low [min 100pa to 600 pa], medium pressure system [min 100pa to 1000 pa] and 2250 Ips for high pressure system, [min 100 pa to 3000 pa]
- Electric damper control- modulating, on off, DDC etc.
- Low pressure drop
- Low sound levels
- Low leakage damper design
- Thermally and acoustically insulated casing
- Pressure sensor Grid- for average velocity measurement.
- Efficient actuator and controller with setpoint Vmax, Vmin.
- Suitability for DDC controller, LAN,MPBUS system