Maxell Industries manufactures UL listed ducted heaters that are designed and manufactured under strict quality control as per UL guidelines to meet the Space heating and humidity control.
Here are some of the advantages of Maxell Industries UL listed ducted heaters:
High quality: Maxell Industries uses high quality raw materials, high end sophisticated tools and machineries and highly trained manpower to manufacture the duct heaters which makes us the best in terms as a solution provider to various comfort and industrial heating requirements.
Safe: Maxell Industries’ ducted heaters are UL listed, which means that they have been tested and certified to meet the highest safety standards.
Customizable: Maxell Industries’ ducted heaters can be customized to fit the specific needs of your project.
Affordable: Maxell Industries’ ducted heaters are a great value for the price.
If you are looking for a high quality, safe, and customizable ducted heater, then Maxell Industries is a great option. Their UL listed ducted heaters are a great value for the price and they are sure to meet your needs.
Duct heaters are devices used for sensible heating or re-heating purposes. Re-heating is done to heat up sub-cooled dehumidified air so that it does not chill the space while keeping the air dry.
Maxell’s UL listed duct heaters are:
- Designed and assembled under strict quality control to withstand the severe climatic conditions in the Arabian Gulf area.
- The assembled capacities range from 0.25 KW to 110 KW.
- They are custom built to fit the site requirement(s).
The square or rectangular shaped duct heaters can be manufactured in six basic designs as below:
- Slip In Type
- These heaters are designed in such a way that the frame dimensions are slightly smaller than duct dimensions. Slip-in heaters are designed so that the entire frame, except the terminal box, slips into the duct with ¼ inch clearance all around.
- Flanged Heater-Removable Heater Section
- These heaters consist of a slip-in type mounted in a flanged duct section. Frame dimensions are made to match exactly to the duct dimensions. The frame is then attached directly to external flanges of the duct where the slip in portion could be pulled out without removing the flanges from the duct.
- Flanged Heater-Non Removable Heater Section
- In this design, the frame of the heater is made in such a way that it exactly fits the flanges of the duct i.e. the inside face dimensions exactly matches the duct dimensions. The heater frame is attached to matching turned out duct flanges
- Stab In Heater
- Maxell manufactures a wide range of stab in heaters for sensible heating. Most commonly used with FCU’s. The compact design of stab in heaters makes it more economical and widely used product across the globe.
- Fan Heater
- The Maxell fan heater series features a compact design that’s almost half the size of comparable utility heaters with similar heating capacities. Maxell fan heaters are designed to mount on ceilings, floor, and wall.
- Round Duct Heater
- Heaters specifically designed for installation to commercially rated round ducts. Heaters are available for installation to spiral single ducts with inside diameters of 4 to 44 inches.